For the past several months I’ve been studying to obtain my Holistic Health Coaching certification through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and am thrilled to begin taking on clients in the early fall when my program concludes.
It truly lights me up to be able to guide others on their journey towards their healthiest, happiest selves!
My areas of focus include:
- Transforming your relationship with food and exercise
- Maintaining realistic healthy habits
- Anxiety and stress management
- Gut health and digestion
- Anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle
- Alternative, holistic healing methods such as Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine
- Cultivating a balanced, fulfilled life in mind, body and spirit
If you’re interested in obtaining a spot on my waitlist for one-on-one coaching or simply would like more information, CLICK HERE.
I can’t wait to begin working with you to discover your truth, step into your power and tap into the goodness that’s waiting to be shared with the world!